A Conversation for Pleasure, Pain and Permanence - H2G2's Body Modification Society.

May I join?

Post 1

Matchgirl (SubbitySub)

I currently have two tattoos... a celtic knot in the shape of a crescent moon shaded blue on my upper back, and a group of stars (stars, dots, and nautical stars) in the formation of the constellation Aquarius on the top of my right foot. Each lobe is pierced three times, with the bottom piercing at a 2 gauge, the middle at an 8, and the top "normal" 22. My right helix is also pierced. As well as my left nostral. Planned piercings: two rooks on my left ear, as well as a conch, an orbital in my right. Planned additional tattoos: lower back a celtic circle pattern with the welsh dragon, sternum the white half of the yin-yang symbol with a daisy. Most of these depend on the availibility of funds :D

May I join?

Post 2

Saturnine

Howdy Matchgirl! Sorry no one has got back to you, but TopHat (the owner of this fair establishment) left the site a few weeks back, and hasn't returned. Feel free to consider yourself a member, we can't add you to the page right now until TopHat gets her butt back, but link link link to us on your page, and subscribe to all conversations below!

smiley - smiley

Have you got any pictures of your mods?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more