This is the Message Centre for 459

Hello from your ACE

Post 1

TBC

Hi, I'm Skenvoy, one of the sites ACEs smiley - cheers. Please, have some smiley - cake, smiley - choc, smiley - ale or anything else you'd like! I myself found this site through a friend, though I had read Adam's books. Which one is your favorite?

I have made a page of useful links on the site which can be found here: A870707. If you have any questions, or if you just want to chat then please click the reply button at the bottom of this message smiley - ok. Hope to see you round.

~Skenvoy

Hello from your ACE

Post 2

Sorry my reply is so tardy. I've been caught up with some Master's Thesis stuff for the last few weeks. My favorite Adams book... if you group the Hitchiker's Guide books together - which is how I first read them - then I would have to say the Hitchhiker's Guide series combined are my favorite Adams book. If I had to choose just one, then it might be The Long Dark Tea Time of the Soul.

What about you?

Hello from your ACE

Post 3

TBC

Well definetly the Hitchhiker's Guide series, out o them I'd say probably smiley - erm dunno actually... they're all great!

~Skenvoy

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 459

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more