This is the Message Centre for Bluebottle

3.6.2014 - Fifteen To One

Post 1

Bluebottle

I've been on h2g2 for 15 years!

<BB<

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - bigeyes and its so nice.... having some people stil on here, that can make the rest of us, seem relatively newbys! smiley - laughsmiley - applausesmiley - bubblysmiley - cidersmiley - alesmiley - giftsmiley - discosmiley - diva

Post 3

Bluebottle

Next year I'll be able to smoke and get married with parental permission.smiley - winkeye

<BB<

Post 4

smiley - laughsmiley - blush gosh... in which case I've been breaking the law for quite some time! smiley - snorksmiley - angel

Post 5

Superfrenchie

smiley - cake happy hootooversary. smiley - smiley

Post 6

I'm not really here

smiley - cheers

Post 7

SashaQ - happysad

Wow! smiley - applausesmiley - biggrinsmiley - cakesmiley - tea

As I wandered over from the BBC, I don't really have a proper hootooversary, as I was aware of my personal space since 2008, but didn't manage to activate it until 2009! Still it's been more than 5 years, which is rather impressive, but I'm defintely in awe of you with a 1999 joining date smiley - biggrin

Post 8

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

You can read about some of the stuff that BB's seen in the last 15 years at A87798532smiley - whistle

That said, I *really* need to finish off the last few for that seriessmiley - flustered

Post 9

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - ok Excellent!

Post 10

I always forget wehn I joined.... smiley - alienfrown I know I was using* the site, circa when I did my MSc err, 2001? smiley - alienfrown but I recall finding teh site and registering before it was BBC, but it was so confusing.... to me, I dont' think I kept that account, or remembered the log in, or anything, or indeed, actually used anything on the site smiley - blushsmiley - alienfrownsmiley - dohseems forever smiley - snorksmiley - zen

Post 11

Icy North

2legs, you just stayed put and the site joined you smiley - smiley

Post 12

smiley - zen how true... smiley - zen I've never moved... ever... its just the world around me has done so smiley - zen and as what the world has done has it done, has the adaptation been produced in the vacinity of my spatial coordinates smiley - zensmiley - huhsmiley - alienfrownsmiley - headhurtssmiley - cdouble

Post 13

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

2legs, according to my sources, this current account of yours opened between March 18 and 25, 2001. As far as any earlier one(s) you may or may not have had, I haven't a clue.

Post 14

smiley - bigeyes seems I even posted a couple things, from the earlier account smiley - weird last posting dates from it appear about 2000, so it may date from then I guess smiley - weird well, I think* that was my old account... the user seemed insane enough, if not 'quite' the me that is now smiley - laughsmiley - blush heck... maybe I did grow up a bit at some point... only to get stuck ... and not progress much futher smiley - laughsmiley - blush

Post 15

Bluebottle

You mean there's another 2legs?smiley - yikes

<BB<

Post 16

Yes... only not called 2legs... and, not entirely like 2legs... an older... stranger me smiley - snork (or so it appears from my advancing stage of now being 21 years old, if I'm a day smiley - diva )

Key: Complain about this post