This is the Message Centre for Bluebottle

27.11.2009 - I'm Back

Post 1

Bluebottle

After 4 years of trying I finally managed to remember the answer to the riddle I set myself as my "forgotten your password" question.

Now I just have to remember the passwords to "Man on the Flaming Pie", "Venus in Flytrap", "Venus in Blue" and quite probably a few more that I've forgotten...

<BB<

27.11.2009 - I'm Back

Post 2

Titania (gone for lunch)

BB!smiley - hug Welcome back!

Well, you could try sending an e-mail to the h2g2 Editors - let me see if I can dig up the address....

27.11.2009 - I'm Back

Post 3

Titania (gone for lunch)

h2g2.support at bbc.co.uk

27.11.2009 - I'm Back

Post 4

Titania (gone for lunch)

OK, I admit to getting a bit confused now - I realized we've been calling Bald Bloke 'BB' during your absence. Did we ever use that abbreviation for your user name? And if not, did we use some other abbreviation, or none at all?

It's been too long!

27.11.2009 - I'm Back

Post 5

Bluebottle

Yep, 'friad I was also BB, but then Bumblebee was also BB so it all gets a bit confusing... (I was "BB" first though smiley - grr)

<BB<

27.11.2009 - I'm Back

Post 6

Titania (gone for lunch)

Not sure I remember which necks of the h2g2 woods you used to dwell in, but one of the few (or so it seems to me) still active places is Lil's Atelier.

Current thread to be found at <./>F38024?thread=6996286</.> where I think you'll recognize several people.

Due to lack of activity at what was formerly known as Aroma Café the proprietor Irving Washington moved the IIEM over to the Atelier.

27.11.2009 - I'm Back

Post 7

Titania (gone for lunch)

Oh, and while Bald Bloke is still active, I haven't seen Bumblebee around for years...

27.11.2009 - I'm Back

Post 8

Bluebottle

Oh dear - shame Bumblebee's not around any more, you never know, she might come back. So the Aroma Cafe's moved? That's shocking - I'll head that way now. Has anyone done the washing up in the last 5 years?

<BB<

27.11.2009 - I'm Back

Post 9

Titania (gone for lunch)

I don't think anyone dares to set foot in the café any more - last I heard the cleaning bot had managed to break out of the broom closet smiley - yikes

27.11.2009 - I'm Back

Post 10

Bluebottle

But what about Ook?!?!?smiley - yikes

<BB<

27.11.2009 - I'm Back

Post 11

Titania (gone for lunch)

To be honest, I haven't the faintest idea. He used to always climb up into the rafters when the cleaning bot was out and about, but I doubt he'd stay there longer than necessary. He's too smart for that.

Maybe he went into the underground passages beneath the café?

27.11.2009 - I'm Back

Post 12

Bluebottle

Seems to me we should mount an expedition to rescue Ook.

<BB<

27.11.2009 - I'm Back

Post 13

Titania (gone for lunch)

Most expeditions have come to a stand-still since many of the driving characters have been offline for a long time (most probably due to busy RLs), among them Affy, GL, Yar and Irv.

27.11.2009 - I'm Back

Post 14

Bluebottle

smiley - yikes So what do people do on H2G2 now if they don't go on expeditions?!
Don't tell me that it's gone serious?!?!

<BB<

27.11.2009 - I'm Back

Post 15

I'm not really here

Welcome back!

27.11.2009 - I'm Back

Post 16

Bluebottle

Hello Mina, not seen you for a while. smiley - winkeye

<BB<

27.11.2009 - I'm Back

Post 17