This is the Message Centre for Smudger879n

What Makes You Angry.

Post 1

Smudger879n

I saw this title on another forum page of a site I use all the time, and it made interesting reading.

It's amazing just how much little things can really wind people up, little things, like this bloke who used to fall out with his wife all the time, because she squeezed the tooth paste from the top of the tubesmiley - erm

There are a few things that make me angry, and have done over the years, but there is a recent one that is really annoying me.

I'm selling off a lot of the stuff that my late wife bought over the seven years she spent in bad, due to her illness.

On line shopping were her way of retail therapy, but she bought a lot of stuff that we never did use, so I'm selling them off bit by bit.

I've advertised them on Gum***e and one thing I've noticed over time, is the amount of time wasters, who say they are coming to buy, or view an item, then never show up!

So I was getting fed up with this, especially when I was spending the whole day at home waiting for them, when I could have been out and about, only for them not to show?

Now I give them a time frame to come, say between two and three o'clock, so I don't have to waste the whole day staying in. So I suppose this is the main thing that Makes Me Angry these dayssmiley - winkeye

smiley - cheersSmudger.

What Makes You Angry.

Post 2

Websailor

Gum**** is well known for having a lot of 'chancers' and time wasters, so take care.

Can't think of anything that bugs me at the moment, though lots of things do - I should make a list!

All the huggy, kissy stuff between politicians comes to mind, that really makes me nauseous, it is so false! Will have a think and come back.

Nice to hear from you, hope you are keeping well,

smiley - cheers

Websailorsmiley - dragon

What Makes You Angry.

Post 3

Smudger879n

Thanks WS, I still have that kidney drain inside me, it's been there for seven months now!smiley - sadface I'm still waiting for the operation, which they say they can't do until my heart is stable?

It's good to be back with you all again! I'm even thinking of having a go at writing again!
It's been a long time since I wrote a Snippet, do you think they will want any I do write for ?

smiley - cheersSmudger.

What Makes You Angry.

Post 4

bobstafford

Oh yes! the previous snippets were excellent, send a few in see what happens smiley - ok

What Makes You Angry.

Post 5

Websailor

I am sure they will, they were always interesting.

Angry - Council waste disposal rules - we have to beg for services that used to be free. My garden waste is piling up and I don't know of anyone with a big enoughvehicle to take it away. Getting very uppity about it < grr>

Websailor smiley - dragon

What Makes You Angry.

Post 6

Smudger879n

Aye! WS, our council have cut the supply of "waste food bags" right down to only One and a Half bags a week!smiley - erm

Can you imagine a family with two or three kids, making a small bag like that, last all the time?

I live alone, and even I use two or three bags a week. The council say that it will save money, and that you wrap your waste food up in news paper?smiley - sadface

smiley - cheersSmudger.

What Makes You Angry.

Post 7

bobstafford

They are out of touch smiley - erm

What Makes You Angry.

Post 8

Websailor

What are you supposed to do if you don't have a newspaper as many people don't these days?

i have just been very rude to a caller posing as a computer engineer about my computer, telling him I don't have a computer, at least not that kind!! In spite of being signed up to Telephone Preference I still get several calls a week, usually at an inconvenient moment!

Websailor smiley - dragon

What Makes You Angry.

Post 9

bobstafford

Get a really loud whistle and the next one you get blow it hard for as long as you can.
They wont ring againsmiley - ok

What Makes You Angry.

Post 10

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

for me its car or horns and things because i now have poorish hearing

blame my years in textile at least a few years back i got a few payouts from companies, doesnt help with my lowish hearing. jim

What Makes You Angry.

Post 11

Smudger879n

Drivers who have no idea as to how to drive in winter conditions! They drive far too slowly, hog the middle of the road, (which is not the place to be when snow and ice is on the road surface) and hold all the rest of the traffic right down to a crawlsmiley - wah

If they don't have the confidence or the experience to drive in such conditions, they should stay off the roads, and, leave it up to the drivers who do know!

They are just a mobile accident waiting to happen smiley - erm

smiley - cheersSmudger.

What Makes You Angry.

Post 12

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi smudger, bring back the wheel chains on the wheels or round drives necks lol smiley - disco jim

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Smudger879n

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more