This is the Message Centre for Smudger879n

Techy Help Reauired.

Post 1

Smudger879n

Hello everyone, I'm having a few problems with my I/Pad and Phone.

First problem, I recently changed my password on my Hotmail account, while I was in Holland, as I never took my password book with me. (I only had my I/Pad and I/Phone with me) but after I did that, it wouldn't allow me to send any Eamils?

Then when I got home I changed it on the desk top and lap, thinking that was the problem, but it still won't allow me to Send any Emails?
(I can open and read the ones that are sent to me). Any ideas, please?

Now the I/Phone Problem........
I can't seem to delete any of the Apps that are on the first page of my I/Phone? I press an App, and they all start to shake, which is normal, but there is no X next to any of them, so I can't delete any of them?

Hope someone can help me?

smiley - cheersSmudger.

Techy Help Reauired.

Post 2

bobstafford

Download the photos and go to the dealer and see if he can help. I have now idea with I Phones and related kit sorry mate Good Luck

PS its probably not serious smiley - ok

Techy Help Reauired.

Post 3

Smudger879n

Thanks Bob, but it's not photos that are the problem, it's the password to get into my Hotmail account for all my Emails?

(A few years ago I lost our best Email address, as we didn't use it for three months, and when I tried to get it back, it said that name was already in use.........yes it was us?
But we never did get it back)

I have managed to send two Emails to my sister in Holland, yet according to my sent box, they never went, and still in the Out Box?

Tell the truth, I've given up on that Email account now, and will just use my Yahoo account to send Emails from now on, thanks again Bobsmiley - ok

smiley - cheersSmhdger.

Techy Help Reauired.

Post 4

bobstafford

Cant you renew your password on the PC? and then use it on the other device

Techy Help Reauired.

Post 5

bobstafford

Techy Help Reauired.

Post 6

bobstafford

Cant you renew your password again on the PC? and then use it on the other device

It might not have taken the first time round

Techy Help Reauired.

Post 7

Smudger879n

No, in fact things have worsened, I can't log in to either account now, so I can't even receive or send any Emails nowsmiley - wah

smiley - cheersSmudger.

Techy Help Reauired.

Post 8

Deek

You could try Apple support forums. I've found them quite helpful before.
Go to. http://www.apple.com/uk/support/
You might have to sign up but click on the iPad or iPhone forum then communities and you can see if a similar problem has been asked before. Otherwise you can ask your question.

Techy Help Reauired.

Post 9

Smudger879n

Many thanks for that, but my lap top isn't an Apple, only my I/Pad is.

I had another go at it today, while updating the desk top and lap top, and believe it or not,.............I actually managed itsmiley - ok

I just kept typing in the new password, and the computer kept saying it was wrong,....until the computer eventually gave up,......... and accepted it! smiley - magic

Thanks again everyone.

smiley - cheersSmudger.

Techy Help Reauired.

Post 10

bobstafford

smiley - magic well done smiley - ok

Techy Help Reauired.

Post 11

Smudger879n

Well, not quite, it seems that I can open, and read Emails on my Hotmail account, but for some reason I can't send them?

So, I have to use my Yahoo account to send them now?smiley - erm

smiley - cheersSmudger.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Smudger879n

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more