This is the Message Centre for Smudger879n

Help Required.

Post 1

Smudger879n

I wonder if any one can help me out here, I've written a poem that I would like to add to my list of poems, but I've forgotten how to do it?

I don't want it to be on my open page, so I can't add it as An Entry, ( as it's a bit sad) so how can I add it to my list of poems, that are on the bottom of my page.

Thanks in advance, much appreciated smiley - winkeye

smiley - cheersSmudger.

Help Required.

Post 2

bobstafford

Hello Smudger

Open your PS in the edit mode tab in top right hand corner

Scroll down to the point where the others are and duplicate the guide ML used on the others and put in the poem as per the previous entries.

That should be the easy way smiley - smiley

Hope things are getting a little better now

Help Required.

Post 3

Smudger879n

Many thanks for that Bob, I did what you said, and almost got it, but I've forgotten how to write in Guide Mail?

In fact, I almost messed up my home page, and that scared me, as it took me ages to sort it out the last time I was in there, thanks again.smiley - ok

smiley - cheersSmudger.

Help Required.

Post 4

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Hi Smudger smiley - hug

To Edit your page just scroll down to the area where you have your drop down box for the poems.

This is the GuideML you need for your poem, you only have to change the A page number for the one on the top of your poem page and also change the title too, then add it to your list by updating it.

Endings

If you need any more help, just shout smiley - smiley

lil xx

Help Required.

Post 5

Smudger879n

Many thanks for that lil, the only problem is that it won't gat an "A" number, until it's been posted on the site.smiley - erm

smiley - cheersSmudger,

Help Required.

Post 6

There's your answer, love. Open an A page and use that number until your poem has been posted via The Post and just change the Edited Number smiley - hug

Help Required.

Post 7

Smudger879n

Cheers for that, I think I've cracked it.smiley - ok

smiley - cheersSmudger.

Help Required.

Post 8

I shall keep a watch out for your poem smiley - ok

lil xxx

Help Required.

Post 9

Smudger879n

Cheers for that, for some reason, it's turned up at the bottom of my page, in the Edited Entries?

I spent ages searching for it, as I thought it would be on my Home Page. smiley - erm

smiley - cheersSmudger.

Help Required.

Post 10

Good to know you have found it smiley - smooch

lil x

Help Required.

Post 11

Smudger879n

Cheers Lil, ........Hey! I managed it, I used the "A" number, like you posted, and it is now in with all my other poems.smiley - ok

Many thanks for that, jobs a Goodun.smiley - winkeye

smiley - cheersSmudger.

Help Required.

Post 12

Super!! smiley - magic

lil xx

Key: Complain about this post