This is the Message Centre for Smudger879n

Updating Computers.

Post 1

Smudger879n

I've just spent the last two hours updating my lap top? Had to reboot it twice as well?
I haven't used it for a while, due to using this I/Pax all the time, so it took ages to do, just got the desk top to go.

smiley - wah

That's the best thing about this I/Pad, it doesn't need to be updated, and once I got the hang of it, it's quicker to use as well.

To think it was only three yeas ago when we got the lap top, it was top of the range technology, and cost us £450 at the time, one it's a almost a museum piece.

Does anyone else have the same problem, with updating their old computers?smiley - erm

smiley - cheersSmudger.

Updating Computers.

Post 2

Websailor

Someone said today that my computer is getting old now smiley - wah but I can't think about a new one and don't want laptop, tablet or any of the other gizmos, I prefer a desktop one smiley - smiley

Glad you are keeping up with things more than me but I do think we all give in to 'updating' before there is any real need. The computer graveyard must be enormous smiley - doh

smiley - cheers Websailor smiley - dragon

Updating Computers.

Post 3

Smudger879n

Aye! WS, there is a free program called Ccleaner, that you can from filehippo, (just type that name into your Google, and once you have D/Loaded it and installed it, run it, and will speed up your P/C, by deleting all your old files, and free more disc space for it.

smiley - cheersSmudgef.

Updating Computers.

Post 4

Smudger879n

I was using my lap top last night, and would you believe it, there was a couple of things that I had forgotten what do?

I'm so used to this I/Pad, that changes your spelling mistakes, as you type, so when a word popped up underlined with a red line, I had forgotten what I had to do, to correct itsmiley - erm

smiley - cheersSmudger.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Smudger879n

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more