This is the Message Centre for Smudger879n

Twelve Years.

Post 1

Smudger879n

I've just noticed that the date on my home page is, December 2002!

Jeez! where have all those years gone? That means that I've been a researcher on here for twelve years now, and met some really interesting people, probably upset a few as well, (but Hey! that's life smiley - winkeye)

I have also had the honour to have my Snippets published in The Post, which has been the highlight of my time on here. Its just a shame that with me being my wife's carer 24/7, that I have not had so much time to write them so often.

Mind you, I think I have exhausted my memory banks, of all the "interesting events" that have shaped my life to date. There have been a few more, but I cant write about them for reasons,.....well I'm sure you know what I mean smiley - winkeye

Any way, its been a great twelve years and I hope to still be for the next twelve. smiley - ok

smiley - cheersSmudger.

Twelve Years.

Post 2

Websailor

I know exactly what you mean Smudger, and it is such a pity you cannot reveal those secrets smiley - biggrin?

Not sure how long I have been on, but I enjoyed your Snippets and also writing myself. It is very frustrating that I seem to have long term writers block, but also many other things to do. I don't really need an 'escape' any more which is probably partly why.

Hope you give us many more years pleasure, if you can find the time with all your caring duties. Hope Mark ll is as well as cn be expected.

smiley - cheers

Websailor smiley - dragon

Twelve Years.

Post 3

Smudger879n

Aye! WS , it's been a while since I last wrote anything, apart from a shopping list?

I can remember when I was typing so fast as I couldn't keep up with what was rushing through my head, that writers block has hit me as we'll?

I hope it returns, as I miss that rush you get when you are in full flow, maybe one day Eh!smiley - winkeye

smiley - cheersSmudger.

Twelve Years.

Post 4

bobstafford

Well done I have 8 years in February I wonder if there are any with longer membership still active.

smiley - cheers Well done hears to the next 12 years smiley - ok

Twelve Years.

Post 5

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Blimey! smiley - doh

I will be ten in another couple of days!

Who wouldda thunked it, eh? smiley - angel

lil x

Twelve Years.

Post 6

bobstafford

Hello Lil smiley - smiley

Twelve Years.

Post 7

Smudger879n

Hi folks, I've just realised, I have grown old since joining this site?smiley - laugh

At least I had more hair back then, and most of our G/kids were toddlers, now they all teenagers? smiley - winkeye

smiley - cheersSmudger.

Twelve Years.

Post 8

Websailor

Just proves time flies when you are having fun smiley - biggrin

Twelve Years.

Post 9

Smudger879n

Aye! I reckon we should get a T Shirt, or some other small recognition for being long time Hooters.smiley - oksmiley - winkeye

smiley - cheersSmudger.

Twelve Years.

Post 10

Websailor

Indeed smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Smudger879n

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more