This is the Message Centre for Smudger879n

My H2G2 T Shirt.

Post 1

Smudger879n

I found my H2G2 T shirt today while I was raking through some drawers, looking for some summer clothes, for this heat wave we are having.

I proudly put it on, and made my way to the corner shop, but no one noticed it smiley - wah

Then later on, I took the car into town to have the Air Con re-gassed, yet again, no one noticed it?smiley - sadface

The inside of the car is a lot cooler now, mind you, so am I with my H2G2 T shirt on.smiley - winkeye

smiley - cheersSmudger.

My H2G2 T Shirt.

Post 2

Websailor

How strange, I found mine the other day too, sorting through cupboards for charity stuff. Trouble is it is too warm even for that. When it is cooler I might see if I have more luck being spotted smiley - biggrin

Glad your car is cooler, it is sweltering here too.

Websailor smiley - dragon

My H2G2 T Shirt.

Post 3

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi you two

i used mine while the weather was hot for the last few days

im still about but not often now, take care smiley - sheep jimbob

My H2G2 T Shirt.

Post 4

Smudger879n

I take it no one commented on the T shirt, while you were out and about then Jim?

I was half expecting to meet a fellow researcher, who recognised the T shirt, but I'm afraid no one did? smiley - wah

smiley - cheersSmudger.

My H2G2 T Shirt.

Post 5

hi smudger, i dont get to the cyber must these,s day, and our library is shut till the new premises are ready in december.

i dont think anyone here in bradford remember the bbc lol, smiley - sheep jim

My H2G2 T Shirt.

Post 6

Smudger879n

Its about time you got your self a wee lap top Jim, so you could "surf the net" more often in your own time.

You can pick up second hand ones these days really cheap, as a lot of folk are moving over to the "I-Pads" these days.

So go on...........treat yourself, good luck.smiley - winkeye

smiley - cheersSmudger.

My H2G2 T Shirt.

Post 7

Websailor

Good t see you around Jim, take care,

Websailor smiley - dragon

My H2G2 T Shirt.

Post 8

hi

i pop in now and then, dont stay long just two active threads nowsmiley - sheep jim

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Smudger879n

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more