Peer Review thread: F48874?thread=8191534

Maths - Peer Review Alert

Post 62

aka Bel - A87832164

I forgot the title, something about 3n+ probability by smallfrey: A87739212

Post 63

Eveneye--Eegogee--Julzes

I am limited to library comp use now, but if I can print this tomorrow at the local one (at the college one now) I will take a look at home and prepare comments.

Post 64

Gnomon - time to move on

Smallfrey has already removed this entry from Peer Review, but I'm sure he'd welcome your comments anyway.

Post 65

Eveneye--Eegogee--Julzes

Okay. Well, the library's printer is out of service until a new part comes, and I don't have time to read at the library; so I will say what is worth saying at some later date. Thanks for the info.

Post 66

Eveneye--Eegogee--Julzes

Oh, shoot! I guess he did not like his work (?). Printer here fixed, but he deleted.

Post 67

Sorry I was too slow on the uptake. smiley - sadface

Post 68

I just saw this pop up in my convo thingie. If I don't check it at the right time I miss it. smiley - sadface

Post 69

Eveneye--Eegogee--Julzes

Well, at least I know smallfrey did not delete his whole account. If you are interested in mathematics, particularly computational mathematics and most particularly the Collatz Conjecture (or 3n+1 Problem), he is expert on some stuff and has a number of guide entries he has not deleted, I believe including ones that were also ultimately rejected by peer review. I don't have much time online to do anything to assist him, but his problem with peer review seems to be in not targeting his audience well. Writes too much for a specialized mathematical audience. Maybe you would be interested in helping him 'dumb his writing down' (as he would probably regard it) on some topic, Happy Nerd. Since Gnomon apparently already has a Collatz Conjecture entry, he probably should consider a different topic unless he has a well-thought-out reason for putting additional material on that one up to peer review in the future.

Post 70

Icy North

Entry: How to Trisect a Toblerone - A87815208
Author: Icy North - U225620
Peer Review thread: F48874?thread=8305410

Post 71

Icy North

Entry: The Many Centres of a Triangle - A87828961
Author: Icy North - U225620
Peer Review thread: F48874?thread=8308949

Post 72

Gnomon - time to move on

Thanks Icy. I'll try and look at this tomorrow.

Key: Complain about this post