A Conversation for Jesus Christus and Holy Grail

ummmm

Post 1

ajay

i cant tell if you;re actually serious or not...

peace,
ajay

But then again...

Post 2

MusicMan

It's possible that this actually is intended seriously; there are books (eg 'The bloodline and the Holy Grail' (L.Gardner)) that cover some of the same material, (though not the bit about the grape cakes).If it is serious, the question is,'What's the point?'. As a follower of Jesus in the mainstream Protestant tradition I believe that Jesus gives us a new life and a way of living it, but what is all this other stuff supposed to deliver? I would really like to know as I assume that some at least of those who believe these things do so sincerely.

But then again...

Post 3

Inkwash

It's rather scary.
What puzzles me is that found this entry doing a search for the Spanish village of Istan. How on Earth did I get here?

But then again...

Post 4

Cardi

smiley - biggrin This really made me laugh, I love the bit about the Istan nations...especially since Pakistan as a country didn't exist until 1947 and the name Pakistan was actually thought up and given to the new country deliberately.

The word comes from the Persian/Urdu language (which is common in the region) Pak means pure whilst Stan means Country which is why a lot of counties in the area that end in the word stan...

But then again...

Post 5

Medibot

Absolutely bonkers. A lot of it is standard grail conspiracy stuff but the hot air balloon bit is inspired!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jesus Christus and Holy Grail

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more