A Conversation for How to Be a Perfect Mistress

Confused? Things going cold?

Post 1

miapia

Hi there,
Such great advice reading what you had to say. Has definitely opened my eyes on a few things. I'm looking for someone to shed some light. I've been seeing a married man for a month or so, we had our first 'encounter' last week but ever since then things have started to fizzle. I seem to be the one instigating conversation, and making plans, whereas before it was the other way around. Am I right in thinking he's gotten what he's wanted and has lost interest now? He spent a weekend with the family, so could it be he's getting the guilts? Either way I'm feeling a loss of power so is it time to call it quits? I've asked him to meet up in a couple of days time, and he's eager to meet up, but am now thinking this is a bad idea. Your help please!

Post 2

Debi

Yeah. Don't contact him while he is playing happy families with his wife. Be that goddess he can't get. Don't initiate contact. That's my best advice and let me know how it goes.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more