The Hootoo Peace and Justice Alliance

4 Conversations

SHINY AND NEW: 2/23/03 A976421 - Essay Forum

Purpose

I'm just sending out feelers at this point to see if there's interest. Possible purpose could be to promote dialogue on peace and justice issues, encourage real-life participation in causes close to our hearts, and to share sources of information. Hopefully to educate *and* entertain.

Activities

Could involve group writing projects or essay/poetry circles, pledges for activity (i.e. agreeing to participate in rallies, teach-ins, letter writing, things of that nature)

Pet Causes, Links, Etc.

Again, causes and organizations that move us, links we've happened across, great articles

Shrines

Chomsky, Zapata, Che, Marx..the movers and shakers..let's learn about the history of revolutionary thinkers.


So what do you think? Post below, if interested.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A896006

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more