A Conversation for The h2g2 Post 28.07.14

Thanks to Mags

Post 1

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

...for doing all the hard work this week while I figured out where the new buttons on my computer were.

You're so good, the punters will boot me out. smiley - biggrin


Thanks to Mags

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - smileyI'll second that proposal


Thanks to Mags

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyeNOT to chuck Dmitri out of course


Thanks to Mags

Post 4

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

Mags, you did great for your first time! It was nice chatting with you on Skype as well.


Thanks to Mags

Post 5

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Thanks guys, it was a bit scary, but I got there in the end.

It was lovely chatting to you yesterday, Elektra smiley - biggrin


Thanks to Mags

Post 6

cactuscafe

Excellent editorial, Mags! You must have done this kind of thing before? You seem like a natural. Well done, luv! smiley - applause. So you were plunged into the deep end, while Mister D figured out Windows 8 eh? heheh.

And now you're all skyping, and windows 8-ing, and zipping around the universe, smiley - kisssmiley - kiss, thankyou to you all for bringing us The Post smiley - thepost, and I think it looks marvellous and scrumptious as ever, like a lovely sandwich full of interesting fillings.

cc smiley - redwine


Thanks to Mags

Post 7

Phoenician Trader

It is an excellent edition. So good I realise that I have just reviewed it a second time and read some excellent bits I missed last Sunday.

smiley - lighthouse


Key: Complain about this post