A Conversation for May Create: Plants and Flowers

Bluebells

Post 1

FWR

Just back from a walk with my daughter and saw the bluebells. Telling her that the sight and smell takes me back many years to when my granddad used to take us kids to the local woods, a day spend running around madly in a sea of blue, gathering flowers to make my mum "perfume". Happy times and beautiful memories!


Bluebe

Post 2

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

smiley - cool They are truly lovely flowers, if you have any pictures of them that you took, you can send your submission to smiley - thepost. How old is this daughter?


Bluebe

Post 3

FWR

will try and get a photo,she's ten Elektra.


Bluebe

Post 4

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

I'm sure your daughter is pretty---therefore just send smiley - thepost a picture of the flowers. She doesn't need the exposure!


Bluebe

Post 5

FWR

email sent !


Bluebe

Post 6

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

Thanks a lot FWR, I'm looking forward to the pics. I think your daughters are lucky to have such a cool,creative father and mother---although I am sure that they have trouble getting anything by you and your wife. That could get a little frustrating once they get to a certain age. smiley - biggrin


Bluebe

Post 7

FWR

Doesn't stop them trying though! Thanks.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for May Create: Plants and Flowers

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more