A Conversation for January Create - First Footing of SashaQ

There's no place...

Post 1

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

...like home.

When we left university we set up in a private rented house with another couple. I was 25 and expecting our first child - he arrived less than 3 months later. It was fun for the first 12 months, I had someone who could sit with my son while I had a bath, a quick snooze, if needed. Then I discovered I was pregnant again. The dread and horror we felt at having to ask the other couple to move out before second child was born.

Turned out we shouldn't even have worried about it in the slightest. Just before we were going to ask them, they asked us if we 'minded' them moving out. Whether they'd 'got on' our thoughts or whether they just thought that we'd be overcrowded, I'll never know because we didn't talk about it afterwards.

That first feeling when you close the door and know that only you and your family live there is priceless. smiley - magic


There's no place...

Post 2

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

It's safe, secure, warm (hopefully) and yours, what's not to like.


There's no place...

Post 3

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - oksmiley - oksmiley - ok


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for January Create - First Footing of SashaQ

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more