h2g2 London mini-meet, July 2013

3 Conversations


(Note: Same as the proposed Leeds mini-meet, this is not certain yet, but I figured it's better to have a page first, and see what comes of it. I am rather terrible at organising things, but really really hope this will take off.)

Where?

London. Maybe at the geek con at Earl's Court? Or we could just meet by the TARDIS outside and go somewhere else? Or anywhere, really. Within reason.

When?

July 6 (Saturday).

But still, if you have a better idea, let me know. The date range is between July 5 and 13 (well, the 13 isn't really relevant, I fly out in the morning), and so far, the only evening actually rigidly taken is July 12, when I will be seeing an Amanda Palmer show - anything else can be discussed.

Why?

Because I'll be in London, for the first time since a family trip when I was 12, and it seems like a shame not to meet any hootooers when I'm already in the neighbourhood.

Who?

Do you want to come? That's what the 'Discuss this entry' section is for - write to add yourself, and to vote for a time and place.

(Also, if you wanna join me for the Amanda Palmer show, that could be neat too.)

London, here I come!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A87795382

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more