The Bluebottle Quiz: Famous Last Words in Film

1 Conversation

Last Words in Film Quiz

For many h2g2 researchers, the evenings are getting longer and outside is getting colder, and nothing appeals more than sitting down in front of a warm fire while watching a classic film. But can you name the villain and the fantasy or science-fiction film they died in from their famous last words?

  1. 'I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die.'
  2. 'It's beautiful!'
  3. 'I'm melting! I'm melting! Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness? Oooh, look out! I'm going! Ooo! Ooo!'
  4. 'Evacuate? In our moment of triumph?! I think you overestimate their chances.'
  5. 'We can do a deal! I'll buy you a delicatessen in stainless steel! Please! Put me down! Put me down!'
  6. 'Sometimes I just kill myself.'
  7. 'No. No, you can't get away. From Hell's heart, I stab at thee. For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.'
  8. 'You fool, no man can kill me! Die now!'
  9. 'You were right. You were right about me. Tell your sister, you were right.'
  10. 'Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do. I'm half crazy all for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two.'

For the answers, click on the picture below!

The Master of Suspense, film director Alfred Hitchcock.A reader of the h2g2 Post
Post Quiz and Oddities Archive

The Bluebottle Archive

Bluebottle

The Post 'Famous Last Words' Quiz

19.11.12 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A87777111

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more