Create: August Challenge II: Elton Abroad

1 Conversation

Elton in an apple tree.


While the Tech team dutifully carries on with their work, the 'man' who kept h2g2 going for years and years has, at long last, finally decided to take some time off. After all he's done over the past decade or so to keep the site running, we're sure he deserves it.

Elton - our well known hampster1 - has gone on his holidays!


He left the building early last weekend to finally see a bit more of the world he's been reading about on h2g2 for the past long years. Unfortunately, he didn't tell us exactly where he's planning on visiting, but he promised to send pictures and postcards and maybe finally write a travel report for the Post himself, which will make a change from only being able to read reports from the Researchers.


If you are lucky enough to meet Elton on his travels, please send us a photo and any piece of writing he may ask you to submit on his behalf. We would really like to know about his adventures and all the places he visits. We've already received a picture of Elton visiting Tavaron in Austria.


Please send all pictures, postcard texts, reports and whatever else you have from Elton to [email protected].


For pictures of Elton we have hampsters which you can print and cut out. You have the choice between a life-sized (9cm/3.5 inch) Elton or a big A4 sheet sized Elton, but feel free to resize him to anything you like. Also please add any accessories Elton needs.


Let us know if you're sending anything on behalf of Elton by posting to the conversation below, so we can check the email account to ensure it has arrived.

1Being a superhero, Elton is entitled to spell the name of his species with a special 'p'.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A87767257

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more