A Conversation for h2g2 Running Club

Accesorising

Post 1

Pastey

Yesterday on my run into work my bag came open. Thankfully there wasn't much in it, just a change of clothes.

Thing is, I can't really go running into work without a change of clothes. So, off I popped at lunchtime to Up and Running, the local running shop because they had a nice looking bag for £25. Or rather their website did. The shop, not so much. All they had were the "small bags" in the words of the assistant, or "pouches" in my words.

So, off I went to the more mainstream Sweatshop. They didn't have many bags, and the ones they had were either large with built in water pouch/hump things and stupidly expensive, or medium sized with built in water pouch hump things, and stupidly expensive.

But, then, lo and behold, there was one just the right size! It will fit my netbook and a change of clothes in the main part, and has a neat little zippy pocket at the top ideal for keys and wallet.

So, now I've got a new bag. Not tried a run with it yet though.


Key: Complain about this post

Accesorising

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more