h2g2 Writer's Group

0 Conversations

Ever wanted to set the world alight with your prose but don't know where to start?

Many of you reading this will be interested in writing as well as reading. After all that's what a lot of h2g2 is all about: spreading your thoughts and wisdom to many all over the world. However, not everything you write you wish to appear on the pages of h2g2. You want it to find a world of its own (and not necessarily the property of the BBC).

But first you need people to read it. This is why the h2g2 Writer's Group has been set up. It offers individuals the chance to share work with other likeminded people who can give you advice and constructive criticism at all points of the creative writing process. All you have to do add your name to the group. Then join the Yahoo group site allowing you to upload your work for others to see and download other's work for you to review. And best of all it's free.



Das Mouldy Sandwich


14.11.02 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A874389

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more