Kuat Drive Yards

0 Conversations


The Kuat Drive Yards are ranked in the top three of all the ship manufacturers in the galaxy. Here we produce everything from Super Star Destroyers to Juggernauts. We are the premere supplier of heavy capital ships to the Empire. With that in mind we are currently committed to maximum production of all capital ship classes. If you wish to inquire about ship production for your star system please indicate so below. Otherwise tours are conducted regularly but only upon request. All requests and general inquiries should be directed to the Human-Cyborg relations droid in the lounge area to your right.



Imperial

If you or your business is related to the Empire please come this way


Civilian

Civilian transport and freighter class ships are found in this area



-Kuat Systems Engineering

Specialty weapons and the like



Proceed to:

the -Production viewing areas



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A780473

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more