A Conversation for Marat, Jean-Paul

Marat,A Comment

Post 1

phildavi

I'ts a coincidence that I blogged on Marat at IBIBO.What set me to blog on this man was me trying to solve a cryptic clue of a crossword puzzle.."I HAVE BEEN SOLVING THE CRYPTIC CROSSWORD IN DECCAN HERALD SINCE AGES.....THE CLUE....Revolutionary name for a tram,perhaps....THE SOLUTION ...MARAT..ANAGRAM OF " A TRAM".I THOUGHT I MUST REFRESH MY MEMORY OF THIS GUY....AS MY MEMORY WAS DIM...A RUSSIAN?A FRENCHMAN?A S AMERICAN?ON SEARCHING I CAME ACROSS ALL TYPES OF MARAT..TILL ...I FOUND THE GUY I WAS LOOKING FOR........
You can read my post http://blogs.ibibo.com/ViewComments.aspx?mid=54aa59a3-f7bb-477f-9cc2-26e5992be075&blogid=1b76b9d2-1bfa-4949-bb00-174d8e2fdb14


Marat,A Comment

Post 2

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on top
"Glad you have found the Marat you were looking for smiley - smiley even while this is only an unedited entry.

Perhaps this will urge 'Daddy Doodles - no access in office hours!' to get up speed with 'The French Revolution, 1789-1799' university project again smiley - magic.


By the way < <./>Welcome</.> > to HooToo an ACE will leave you a short guide to the Guide on your Message Center soon. "


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Marat, Jean-Paul

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more