360 - Changing the World by Degrees

1 Conversation


Latest news from 360 - Changing the World by Degrees.

A major new development on 360 Changing the World by Degrees this week is The Environmental Society. It's been started by Vogonpoet who is gathering together a group of contributors to h2g2 and 360 who are interested in protecting the environment. They are planning group outings already!

We have a stunning new 'active mission' beginning on Sunday - AstroLion is going to build the shed for Richard Creasey's microlight! AstroLion is one of 360's 'unsung heroes' - he turns up and helps on video shoots and giving people lifts... and he's a good handyman so, when Richard knew he was going to have to build a mini-hangar for the microlight, Astrolion was the man.

He's totally horrified that we are going to video it... but as MaggyW has now learnt how to use a video camera (and is currently editing a load of videos of the 'Your Wake Up Call' visit to Birmingham) he's going to be filmed whether he likes it or not.

You probably already know that the latest active mission on the site - Steve Brooks's attempt to cross the Bering Strait was successful, but only in parts. Steve's machine got across the ice, but the Russians would only let him put one foot across the border. Still, it counts!


MaggyW


Changing The World By Degrees Archive

25.04.02 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A737165

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more