The h2g2 Post 25.10.10

2 Conversations



Posted: 25th October 2010


 

 

Baby it's cold outside

This has to be one of the coldest Octobers since - oh, I don't remember. Even meteorologists state that despite the first two weeks when it was sunny and dry, the average is way too cold for October.

At least I get warm when ironing, but that's the only positive thing I can say about it. Good job there is the Post: our time-travel challenge had quite a few responses, the last two arrived on Sunday. The challenge attracted two Post novices, Auburn Time Lord makes his début today, and next week will see another début. So, if you want to join in the fun, send us your submission.

It is Hallowe'en soon, and no hootooer can miss it, as the anagramming of nicknames started weeks ago. This was the first year that I couldn't be bothered to try to find out who is behind which anagram. I just don't have the time and energy. However, we won't ignore Hallowe'en, seeing as our next issue will be on All Saints, so not too late for some spooky articles if you feel inclined to send us some. They don't have to be Hallowe'en related, though1.

Please, have fun with and be inspired by the current issue of the Post.


Bel


 

 
THE POST TIME-TRAVEL CHALLENGE

 

 



 

 



 

 
(MIS)CALCULATIONS

 

 

 

 
MUSIC IN THE (E)A(I)R?

 

 

  • Musical Notes

  • h5ringer is worried that we'll not be able to hear

    professional orchestras on the radio for much longer.


 

 
PETS AND OFFSPRING

 

 

 

 
COMMUNITY

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION

 

 


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team

Back Issue Page

1Personally, I'm much more intrigued by Guy Fawkes Day on 5 November. smiley - winkeye

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A72567624

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more