MMMmkII

8 Conversations

A pint of beer, playing cards and a pair of dice

It's been too long since the Spring Onion.


Would you like to help plan the next Manchester Meet Up? The Manchester Museum Mashed Potato? Or do you just want to come along and meet interesting people, have a few giggles and beers? (Non alcohol drinkers welcome too of course)


Karaoke

Then add your name below and join in the Manchester Mini Meet Mark 2!!!!!!!!!

We'll be meeting up on the 3rd May, at the Salisbury off Oxford Road, down the steps and next door to the side entrance of Oxford Road Station (Granny and Croz will be there from about 7:30), followed by a trip to 3SM's spiritual home, the Lass o Gowrie. There's an email address on my space, drop me a note and we can swap mobile numbers in case you'll be late or get lost!

Intrepid Researchers questing after the truth, membership of the Flat Cap and Muffler Club Committeeeeeee and good beer are:

Possibles are:


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A722026

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more