A Conversation for 24 Lies a Second Archive

Oh brother!

Post 1

Wigston_perm_salon

You nag us so often to read your reviews on your web page and when we want to see your pearls of wisdom on the latest LOTR offering, there isn't a review in sight - how very disappointing, brother! You really are slipping (or are you waiting for mum to write her views on Viggo Mortensen's performance?)
Anxiously waiting,
Sister.


Oh brother!

Post 2

Awix

Sister!

So sorry for not spotting this message earlier, I really should arrange things so all the messages on this page automatically come to my attention. Then again what are the chances of you actually reading this? Here I am typing to the ether again...

Hey ho. Well anyway the Post wasn't published over Xmas and I didn't fancy waiting until mid-January to do the review (besides which it would take up a slot better used by a more topical piece) so it's ended up in the unofficial archive at A2150867.

Sorry about that...

Brother.



Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more