Dave's Korean Experience

1 Conversation

Hi all. My name is David Boyle. I've been a researcher here at H2G2 (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Earth Edition) for a number of years, and have made use of the space granted to me for various essays, rants, conversations, and so forth over the years.

Recently, I arrived in Korea to teach English to Korean kids. I have decided that rather than set up a traditional 'weblog' on more conventional software, I would chronicle my exploits and observations here, where they might someday serve as a resource for an in-depth entry for use by Guide readers travelling in Korea.

Those of you non-users (friends and relatives of mine, most likely) who find your way here but are unfamiliar with the H2G2 site in general, you will see a number of threads listed at the bottom of this page. I will be writing my entries as a series of these threads, which you should be able to peruse simply by clicking on them. If you are a registered H2G2 user and want to reply to something posted here, I welcome it, but please do so on my main page rather than on this one... I'd prefer to keep this page tidy and easily accessible. Thanks.

Thanks for visiting! I'll do my best not to slack off and to try to keep this log current.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A6097142

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more