Useful Links

1 Conversation

General h2g2

To Start1


When Things Seem to Make Sense (in an h2g2 sort of way!)

  • Peer Review Have your say about what goes in the Guide.

  • Feedback Tell us what you think of h2g2.

  • The h2g2 Team Meet the wonderful people who make this place possible.

  • Ask h2g2 Anything you want to ask.....try here and see!

You can change how you view the guide by switching skins! To switch skins choose 'Preferences' and make your choice.
You can also preview your guide entries in either skin, so you know your articles look great whatever skin the reader is using.


If you like the plain skin best you may find that you can't find it in the list on the preferences page. This is because you can't get to it unless you're in it. Don't ask why this is, it just is. Don't panic though if you click here it will magically appear in the list and you will be able to make that oh so necessary change.

h2g2 Now

  • Talking about the Guide Find out whats going down. NB this is not the place to start talking but it does have some links to places to start talking!

  • The Post Find out whats hot and happening on h2g2.

  • Find out whose online too


Make Your Articles Shine

  • GuideML Clinic Learn how to put pictures in articles and on your space.

  • The Picture Library For that perfect picture on your home page.

  • Blob Finders These guys know all about the pics on h2g2 so if you can't find what you want go and see them because they might be able to help you out.


Volunteer Groups

Official

Click on a shield to go to their homepage or find one of them in the lists.

The Aces Home Page At your service to help as much as possible


The Guru's Home Page These guys know EVERYTHING (or so they say! smiley - winkeye)


The Scout's Home PageThese are the people to talk to if you want your article to be reccomended to the guide


The Sub Editor's Home PageThese Cool Froods help the h2g2 team edit guide entries


The University Field Researchers' Home PageCheck out the university or visit one of it's members


Unofficial

Other Fun Places

Some Interesting External Links

1 This is the famous recursive footnote 1

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A559695

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more