Breast Implants - Under Construction!!!

1 Conversation

A woman pleased with her underwear

You Are Not Alone

If you are concidering breast augmentation, you will find your not alone. Records show that last year more than 125,000 women choose to enhance their breast. Today this is the second most popular cosmetic plastic surgery procedure, it has been preformed and perfected for over thirty years.

Breast augmentation is an operation to enlarge the breasts using silicon implants. Many women wish to have this procedure as they concider their breasts to be too small for their body and this makes them unhappy with their apperance.

Some women who have large breasts when younger sometimes tend to lose breast size after childbirth or through breastfeeding. For some women nature wasnt very generous to start with and with others they are bothered by their breasts being uneven and they choose to have a more natural look.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A515936

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more