The Overwhelmingly Huge Guide to h2g2 Clubs

0 Conversations

h2g2 is an experiment in progress. No other Internet resource can match it for interactivity, creativity, and frivolity. As the experiment has gone on, it has grown exponentially, and the denizens of the towers have banded together in certain areas, finding solace in the company that share similar interests, similar hobbies, or a similar penchant for foolishness.


In order to assist researchers in navigating the h2g2 galaxy to find the organisations that suit them, I have decided to compile
The Overwhelmingly Huge Guide to
h2g2 Clubs1. (Granted, the project is rather underwhelming at the moment but, with the assistance of the community, we can create a comprehensive guide to the odd social scenes that have sprung up everywhere, assisting curious parties in locating the interest groups that spark their... well... interest.

If you would like your club to be included, simply follow the link to the page, and post your clubhouse's main page link, and write a briefdescription of what goes on there. No novels, please. If this project manages to become a success, we may even be able to badger the editors into placing a link on the bottom of the h2g2 homepage, so new researchers can find their way around quickly and easily.


GargleBlaster


27.03.00. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A504631

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more