A Conversation for A Caravan Tour of the United States - Part Nine

Lobster

Post 1

STRANGELY STRANGE ( A brain on a spring )

Blimey, the Lobster sounds nice!
Marthers Vinyard sounds familiar, perhaps related to music somehow?
I know I have heard the name somewhere before.


Lobster

Post 2

Phred Firecloud

Martha's Vinyard? A very famous seaside destination in the
US...


Lobster

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned


It's also where the Kennedy's had their family home.


Lobster

Post 4

Phred Firecloud

The Kennedy homes were in Hyannisport and in Palm Beach Florida.

John-John Kennedy crashed his plane flying to Martha's vineyard and Ted Kennedy drove off a bridge there at a place called Chappaquidic. I think Jackie Onassis had a home on Martha's vineyard at one point.


Lobster

Post 5

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned


I thought the parents of JFK had a home there too. I must admit I haven't checked, this is only going on my memory of something read years ago. smiley - smiley


Lobster

Post 6

STRANGELY STRANGE ( A brain on a spring )

I don't want to seem like attacking America, I am not, but I 'THINK' I saw/read an article recently acusing him of leaving a woman to drown in the car that went of bridge and leave, Kennedy that is.
.
I am still sure there was/is some musical connection with Marther's Vinyard, even if it was just mentioned in a song. I think it might have been musicions lived there too though.


Lobster

Post 7

Phred Firecloud

Ted Kennedy is the only one who knows what really happened the night he drove the Buick off the bridge and Mary Joe Kopekcne drowned in the car. His failure to present himself after the accident for more than eight hours fueled speculation that he was intoxicated and killed his chances for the Presidency.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for A Caravan Tour of the United States - Part Nine

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more