A Conversation for techno-w**kery.

PSYCHO-TECH-NO

Post 1

vegiman:-)

I agree. The inteligent species of earth, In England it is called keeping up with the Jones's. Once someone in the street gets something then the rest have to get one bigger. Showing their mates, they are the best. NO is not a word used in these cases.

vegimsmiley - winkeyen


PSYCHO-TECH-NO

Post 2

Ac-1D

I like those African tribes where prowess is connected to seemingly irrelevant attributes, like who is the fattest, or who can jump highest.
Imagine if all of a sudden the measure of a man became back hair, or nostril hair or the ability to mimic the song of the three spotted thrush. . .


PSYCHO-TECH-NO

Post 3

vegiman:-)

Yeh but some of the tribes consider the wealth and their position relies on how many cows you own. You can't get away from it, it is inbuilt to be jealous of others. Mind you ,getting the measuring stick out or certain parts of the body has been noted as a sign of beauty. Long Lips - Long necks etc. Modern man/woman seem to chase other attributes. Some like fat, some like thin etc.

Do you think man will ever grow up.

BTW I am at it again - A NEW PAGE at:

http://www.h2g2.com/P141382

What is h2g2

Can you define it?

vegimansmiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for techno-w**kery.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more