A Conversation for Referencing h2g2

i read the post.............

Post 1

AlsoRan80

Hi Icy,

I read the Post and if I like an article I generally write a note to the researcher.

I thought I had already replied to this query but can find no reference to it. Perhaps I forgot to post it.

thanks for all you are doing.

I have absolutely no idea how to put the references down at the side of one's screen. !!

I am very interested to see that there is a problem with the dearth of cartoonists. When I first joined at the turn of the century, I remember I had a hootoo friend and her friend was a cartoonist and he had great problems finding work. I seem to remember that he wrote a wonderful article on a visit to New Zealand, but I cannot remember either of their names.

I find it very interesting that here I am appealling for a cartoonist to illustrate an amusing (hopefully) book on a particular subject and you are finding the same problem. I can no longer read the papers but do the papers still have cartoonists.?

Is it an artform which is taught or which an artistic person with a zany sense of humour develops?

I wonder.

With kind regards,

Christiane
AlsRan80


Key: Complain about this post

i read the post.............

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more