HEAVEN...

30 Conversations

Welcome to Heaven H.Q...

Anyone not either an Angel, or someone bearing an 'Access All Areas Pass To Heaven' or an entirely 'wholly' dead person, should leave now...I mean RIGHT NOW !!!

If you would really like to stay, please go and apply for Angel Membership

This is a slick foyer located in the heart of the Heavenly City complex. Tall 100ft windows catch the light from outside. One can look out on the Boulevard of Dreams, seeing all the inhabitants looking like they have just arrived from Florida, proving conclusively: Firstly, that fashion sense isn't a requisite for making it in the afterlife, and Secondly, that to live in a place like Florida, one doesn't necessarily need to have Altzeimers to be blissfully happy.

There are a number of places to visit here in Heaven. Here we have provided a number of links to the main sections...

This is Archangel Kes's, Wings Bar where Angels generally like to sit and chat over a drink, talk about today's adventures, and make future plans. All drinks come with compliments of the 'Management'. Just one of the perks of being 'Heaven Sent'. One of the advantages of such a place is that private business, not directly affecting the public can be discussed.

(So the Guardian Angels page is used solely for public face of the Guardian Angels...)

Behind the bar Saint Rasputin serves up his latest concoctions, that has so much kick, it's probably a good thing most of his clientele have 'passed-on'.

Apart from his famous St.Rasputin's Chemical Mindrotter, he has St.Joan's Firewater and Lazarus's Pick-Me-Up tonic, guaranteed to enliven proceedings...

To say he speaks in broken English would be an insult to the valiant attempts of our ape cousins. Indeed, his basic grasp of the Russian language bears testament to years of Vodka abuse, not lack of education. He relies far too heavily on dramatic bushy eyebrows, which have sent more than one young lady 'officially' Goo-Goo-Ga-Ga...

If you feel a little lost here the Commandments will give you some much needed advice for the novice Guardian Angel...

Please make sure you post here, so you can be informed about up and coming events. Plus, you can post your own events for other Angels to attend...

This thread offers a light hearted and informative look at being one of the heavenly sent...Galaxy Babe's Heavenly Beauty Haven

If you are having trouble putting your pages together, please ask the experts here:GuideML-Clinic

Here: Guardian Angel's Flight Log you can record any activities you have achieved as a Guardian Angel...

If you really require ongoing help, the lovely Archangels have set-up a page entirely devoted to helping new Angels out...

If you have any concerns about being a Guardian Angel please seek answers here...Archangels

Herald of Heaven is here...Herald of Heaven

Your current Herald is Herald Broelan



And finally...
smiley - angel

Please join the Guardian Angels Yahoo group here:
GA group
smiley - angel

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A467570

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more