A Conversation for Bank Robbery

Robbin banks

Post 1

RandomThought

I love robbin' banks. And poachin' chickens, and being chouafered,
and drinkin' whiskey, and being illegal(makes my bone wiggle,
every time I see the law.)


Robbin banks

Post 2

Mark Moxon

I used to know a bloke called Robin Banks. No, he didn't think it was very funny either.

Mark


Robbin banks

Post 3

TowelMaster

I know a guy called Tony Banks, and he's real proud of it. I don't think he knows about that English politician though...


Robbin banks

Post 4

OvaThaHill

I believe that General Banks is the name of my bank manager - and that he has been robbin' me for years! Every tiny transaction, query - whatever - he yells "CHARGE" ... and the sum total of the charges quite outweigh the usefulness of the service offered! I'm gonna get me a tin trunk to stow under my bed and keep my money in there...you don't ofter hear .."robber holds up tin trunk.." ..do you??


Robbin banks

Post 5

Peta

My friend Cathy Kerr lived in Spain. She considered naming her first born son Juan.


Robbin banks

Post 6

TowelMaster

He would have his showbizcareer laid out for him then wouldn't he ?
How about a friend of mine named Geordy long before The Next Generation was released.
Is that coincedence, synchronicity or am I just suffering from paranoia ?


Robbin banks

Post 7

Researcher 46870

You mean the bloke on XFM? He's pretty fuuny. Didn't know he was a robber though.


Robbin banks

Post 8

TowelMaster

Definite robbers by nature :

People on TV
People on Radio
The taxdepartment
Bill G.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more