Bank Robbery

4 Conversations

A heinous and frightening crime often romanticised by the writers of westerns and Hollywood movies, bank robbing is not an ideal career choice for everyone. Oh no. The plan must be carefully considered and you have to be made of the right stuff. Lots of people get it wrong, using bananas instead of guns, asking for too much money, asking for too little, shooting people, not shooting people, getting in the wrong car on exiting the bank, taking a taxi home after the robbery – spend even a minute thinking of the obstacles to a successful bank robbery and the downside will quickly be clear. The upside of being a bank robber however is that when you get to prison people will look up to you, give you cigarettes and want to be your girlfriend.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A4519

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more