mic - he who is Ac-1D

2 Conversations


age early twenties / 25 in fact / sex male / hair dredded / eyes vaguely blueish-greyish sort of colour (depending on the weather), often bloodshot, yet sparkling with intelligence and romantic idealism (or is that just glazed over with cynical disillusion) / lives in new zealand or part of a parallel universe that exactly resembles new zealand (in fact thinking about it just now, the latter is far more likely) / is the eldest child of a brother and a sister / had a dad who was a really and truly great man but died of cancer / still has a mum whom he loves very much / is currently wandering the globe with girlfriend on an insane pilgrimmage to find nothing / takes recreational drugs on an experimental basis (or maybe just to annoy the little hamsters that run on the little treadwheels in his head) particularly lsd, magic mushrooms and marijuana / writes poems and songs / enjoys the writings of dna, tom robbins, hugh cook, william s burroughs, terry pratchett, greg bear, spike milligan / the music of sparklehorse, superchunk, future sound of london, straitjacket fits, resonance, kog transmissions, the beatles, the renderers, delirium, the pixies (s**t this could fill the whole page - let's just say he likes a lot of different stuff) / and the poems of katherine mansfield, harold norse, charles bukowski, and james k baxter / has a friend who lives in the house where james k baxter was born / rides buses / aren't you getting bored yet? / is a vegematarianism / no he doesn't eat fish / what about shellfish? / no not those either / has a very strange growth on the inside of his left ear / actually I just made that up because I'm running out of stuff to tell you about / any further information you may wish to obtain must be applied for from the SIS as they probably know a lot of things about me which I am not privy too. . .


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A44984

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more