A Conversation for h2g2 Feedback - Feature Suggestions

Post: 0

Post 1

Jab [Since 29th November 2002]

Id like to see a 'post zero'.

Showing:-

From: A
On Forum ? thread =

Started by: U
Nickname: / <R>

At:

And if its to a 'message center' put:
To message center of U

Not everybody is using MS-IE or a PC/Mac browser, and so does not hav access to this information. Press F'11 on your PC see how you get on for a while smiley - winkeye


Post: 0

Post 2

Spelugx the Beige, Wizard, Perl, Thaumatologically Challenged

Rather than having a 'post 0', it would be simpler just to alter the plain skin (or another) to add F, T and post numbers just as currently A and U numbers are displayed on relevant pages.

(As to the fullscreen mode: 1) I still see my address bar. 2) There are ways and means around this.)

spelugx


Post: 0

Post 3

Jab [Since 29th November 2002]

Either way, as long as people can get to see what they are looking at, who did what to whom and when.

The idea of Post:0 was it's *there* in the thread and others can follow what happened next. Easy to post a link to.

May stop alot of silly rows on here. smiley - erm





You still have the browser on F'11 not full screen show me as much of the page you can? When on a PC I use it to toggle between full page, and browser+yahoo+this'n'that search+Links'. smiley - biggrin - put that in so the 'great unwashed' can see what F'11 on MS-IE does.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more