Elementalist Elwyn Centauri

0 Conversations

Apprentice Elywn Centauri serves the yellow order of the Magicians guild, learning the trade and crafts of the elements. Her familiar is a fire salamander, often glimpsed perched upon her narrow shoulders.

The lady Elwyn has an olive skinned complexion with golden hair. Her amber eyes are said to have seen things that have not yet come to pass in their fiery depths. She is tall, lean, and flexible, with long slender fingers and is noted as being ambidextrous.

Men have learned not to cross her in the archery range, for there she practices the bow and arrow; weapons her aging but noble mother instructed her in and in which she has become a consummate warrior. Her father had been a former soldier turned blacksmith who taught her the basics of his trade.She feels awkward still with the katana, a new skill for her that she is determined to get accustomed to. In battle she shuns armor in favor of more traditional robes seen in the elemental order.

Elwyn Centauri likes to carve wood as hobby. When asked what she does with her pastime, the girl replied, “gardening, reading, and shooting.” Some say she wears black and white colored tunic and slender hoses, especially in either the library or up at her comfy cupboard in the Magician Hall.

Her extra abilities include a photographic memory that allows her to easily sail through grades with flying colors. And her strong will is nothing short of a legend when combined with her usual stubborn demeanor.

She got awfully lonely at the Guild during the battle, helped bandaging the wounded with the Elven Healers. When she wanted fresh air, hours were spent in the Arrow Range as she shot and whittled her arrows. Once she had beem so restless, she came to the wall to help out. Yet the battle was over and the Masons hadn't seemed like they wanted help from the young inexperienced Mage. Elwyn lived in the library for a few days, engrossed in her studies.

Although the Lady Shayar tested her on many aspects, Elwyn felt her keen lack of control when her magic bled through. Bad dreams plagued her meditations, and she sought the counsel of a necromancer. He was extremely kind and understanding, but Elwyn's dreams had not been abated.

Elwyn's childhood friend, Katriana Al'Bryn, came to the Guild and she became extremely happy. She hadn't realized how homesick she had been before. The young Elementalist missed her parents tremendously.

The Gargolyes troubled the Guild, so Elwyn kept busy making copper arrowheads to help get rid of the pesky creatures. The task occupied her from her nightmares, and she alternated her time between the Alchemist's room and the Arrow Range.

Elwyn and Katriana researched the winds and to form a cast of healing out of powers that would make mending bones more pleasant and convenient for the patients.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A3468800

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more