A Conversation for Design Sketches from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie

Is it...?

Post 41

Athena, Muse of Philosophy -1+7+9*(3+0!)+0=42

hee hee, me too. Last name starts with Ab


Is it...?

Post 42

MedO

Actually it is not important how your last name starts, but how your first name starts...
Remember that, after insulting Arthur Philip Dent, he went on to insult Arth Urph Ilip Denu, so somebody called Aaron would be quite high on the list.


Is it...?

Post 43

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit switching back time
"Did Wowbagger do them Alphabetically sequential in his time or in our time? As far as we know he will have an impressive space ship, probably capable of (ever) doing some time travel. (As is needed to do every being in existance being there for only a short time.)"


Is it...?

Post 44

Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

Must say my favourite book is the last one "Mostly Harmless" it just seems to be better written than the others, having read them all back to back recently...

(mind you I do Love them all....)

I'm currently waiting for Amazon to deliver the 3rd series... It only cost £6.49!!!


Is it...?

Post 45

What_is_life? v3.01 [RCHD] Through the Star Gate

I can't say the same, as is commonly said the fifth is the darkest of them all and for me i prefer the easy reading of So Long and thanks...

p.s just listened to the third series Longer Episodes=More Fun


Is it...?

Post 46

Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

Where is my copy AMAZON...


Is it...?

Post 47

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

Erm.... in the post? On the planet where all the lost copies of HHGTG get sent? I dunno.


Is it...?

Post 48

Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

Is that where they act out a uniquely Guidoid lifestyle?


Is it...?

Post 49

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

Probably.


Is it...?

Post 50

Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

Was good though - nice to hear Douglas' voice too..


Is it...?

Post 51

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

When was that?


Is it...?

Post 52

Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

smiley - erm tomorrow?

No, no, all this time travelling is confusing me..

I'm sure it would have been a couple of months ago...


Is it...?

Post 53

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

When was Douglas' voice?


Is it...?

Post 54

Jim Lynn

In the Tertiary Phase radio series, as Agrajag.


Is it...?

Post 55

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

Ah yes so it was. I remember. I dont remember ever hearing how he got out of that (Arthur that is).


Is it...?

Post 56

Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

smiley - erm Agrajag basically bit himself to death in consternation at not being able to kill Arthur due to Arthur not having been to a planet yet, thus NOT causing Agrajag's death on that planet (or not yet anyway)... All this Time Travelling would have caused a paradox...

Agrajag triggered the self-destruct of the mountain, and Arthur, while running away, learnt how to by being put off by his old satchel while falling....


Is it...?

Post 57

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

And then flies into a party. It's all coming back to me now.


Is it...?

Post 58

Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

I think the Party flies into him (in the small of the back, if I remember correctly), where he meets up with Trillian, Zaphod, and (I think) Ford...


Is it...?

Post 59

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

And thor....


Is it...?

Post 60

Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

Ah Thor.. Of course, I mean his back is bound to be a bit painful after being hit there...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more