AK's Magician's Guild Stats

0 Conversations

Guild
  • Name: Atalan [No known last name]
  • Class: Yellow (Elementalist) (Prefers Air & Fire)
  • Familiar: None, as of yet
  • Appearance:
    • Gender: Male
    • Race: Quarter-elf (father's mother)
    • Age: 28
    • Height: approximately 6'4"
    • Weight: between 150-170 lbs
    • Skin: looks like it was once very pale but is now tanned
    • Hair: Down to neck, very black, jagged hairline
    • Eyes: green, reflective, odd, sometimes change color with the seasons
    • Face: slightly pointed ears, small forehead, curved eyebrows, slightly pale but also tanned, somehow, dark features, smooth-skinned
    • Clothing: silvery-black shiny shirt, jet black armor, light flexible black boots
  • Abilities: agile, military training,(also good at engineering, he learned this before coming to the Guild)
  • Favored weapons:scimitar(or longsword), staff
  • Armor: light, loose black leather, very light and wispy but totally silent.
  • Likes:
    • Building things, big or small
    • Sneaking around
    • Learning and inventing
    • Weaponplay... fencing and staff-fighting
    • Anything amazing
  • Dislikes:
    • Vanity
    • Apathy
    • Cruelty
History:

Atalan was born far south, in a village that resided within a huge cave. Light came in for only a quarter of each day, but you could go on top of the cave to get more sunlight. (It was right inside the cave entrance, which was about 150 feet tall and 300 feet wide. The cave went back about 1000 feet.) Anyway. Atalan's father was the chief engineer and a magician in the town, though this town only had a few magicians, none of whom were very powerful. Atalan learned basic magics from his father, until the age of 17, when several disasters occurred at once.

The Dark Alliance, at the time was trying to take out the country to the north of Atalan's homeland, which actually contained the city Imardin in its far northern parts. They tried to swing part of their army around beneath taht country and pillaged the area to the south. The entire cave containing Atalan's hometown was collapses the town was pilaged. Only a small band of 50 survived, and went wandering. Atalan was left parentless, but could fend on his own as he was now 17.

The group travelled west, to a coastal land, where they joined with dying village(they were starving, despite living next to a massive lake) With the help of Atalan's band and several other groups that were in the area, the small village was set up as a small city, with sandstone buildings, and thrived. Atalan was in put in charge of the city's construction, and in the next few years constructed a massive fortress overlooking the lake.

At the age of 27 Atalan left this city, the now the msot powerful city in the known west, to pursue his career in education. After a 15 month journey northeast towards the great city of Imardin, complete with many adventures and discoveries, in which he got so sidetracked he ended up 15 miles east of Imardin in a suffering city, Atalan reached Outpost Versx. He arrived in Imardin and set up house with some of the large amount of money he had acquired from various evil folk on the way, and joined the Magician's Guild as a Novice Elementalist.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2579547

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more