American Airlines Bistro

0 Conversations

The airline industry is always pursuing innovative methods to save money and minimize the actual amount of real work that gets accomplished. American Airlines, about four years ago, unveiled its newest concoction in the form of the “Bistro.” The “Bistro” is an amalgamation of various food products in a plastic bag, which features the words “Bistro” that are proudly emblazoned on the outside. Closer inspection of the food products unveils a veritable cornucopia of taste sensation.

The menu varies depending upon the time of day when the passenger picks up the Bistro. Some early mornings will greet the Bistro holder with a banana that is so frozen, it feels as though it weighs eight pounds. Included with the banana will be a nut-grain bar of sorts that has enough roughage and fiber to clean out an embalming hose. Alas, the bottom of the bag will reveal a savory libation, usually in the form of bottled water.

The Bistro bag will also conveniently serve as a vomit holder, after the passenger manages to swallow its original contents.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A255034

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more