Wolf Von Altwelt

0 Conversations


This is a work in progress.


Family


Wolf's full name is Wolfgang Von Altwelt, but most people call him Wolf. His family is one of the oldest noble families in the land. Lycanthropy runs in the Altwelt family Wolf, his brother, Thurin, his mother and father, his grandparents, great grand parents and so on were almost all Lycanthropes. Not all of his family get on though. His sister and her husband have sided with the Dark Alliance against the 'Weak' humans

Age and Apoearance


Wolf is only 21, 14 years younger than his brother, but his long hair is a sort of greyish brown which makes him look older.



His eyes, which seem to shine in dim light and his long, sharp, canines, along with his broad, muscular, build give him an impressive, if sometimes intimidating, appearence.

Clothing


His attire consists Mainly of a Black/Dark Brown Leather Jerkin and utilitarian but hard wearing breeches. He wears a cloak, with a white clasp, rather than a robe.

Miscelanious


He has a 'pet' wolf, which follows him loyally, and for a big man he is suprisingly nimble and stealthy.



He has only recently returned to the city and resides in his families old house. Most of which still lies unused and the shutters on the windows stay firmly closed.

History


He used to work as a sort of Ranger, witht two friends, a Drow ranger called Drazen, and a thief called Altar, they both had animal companions. Drazen's is a Panther called Guenhyvar and Altar's was a falcon called Balthus. Altar vanished one day and Wolf tracked him down to a house on Gryphon Hill, a small house near a tiny hamlet called Dunton. Wolf entered the house and found himself surrounded by people, who appeared to be under some form of mind control, and transported to another realm. A tall nobleman then appeared and aproached Wolf. When the man smiled he showed canines even longer than Wolf's. Wolf remembers nothing after that untill he awoke to find himself in a wood with Drazen. Drazen told him how he had found Wolf unconcious a mile or so from the hill, he also had some more news for Wolf, it seemed Wolf had been changed, infected, by the nobleman.


In Imardin Wolf has met a healer by the name of Lumien Swift. While he loves her dearly and would ask for nothing more than to marry her he fears that will never happen, for to do so he would have to 'turn' her. Although he hasnot asked her he believes that she would not allow him to. This is compounded by his sense of honour, which would rack him with guilt over the loss of her familier, and his fear that she may become infected with more than just the wolf




To be continued...

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2518229

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more