A Conversation for Things There Should Be More Of

more things

Post 21

Aurora

I'm on half-term holiday now anyway, so I can sleep whenever I want...

~~A~~


more things

Post 22

Bluebottle

Goodness!
You've been busy while I was away! smiley - bigeyes
After working until 2am last night, I definately agree that sleep is very essential.
The list's updated. smiley - smiley


more things

Post 23

Aurora

Thank you.

~~A~~


more things

Post 24

100 watt warlock of rock (aka plurrr) the Keeper of Last Minute Disasters, Minister of Green

uk "crisps" are american "chips"... thin oval shaped disc of fried potato... tater tots are flaked potatoes, (somehow) shaped about the size of 12-15 american pennies stacked in a pile, and are also fried, more commonly served at public schools with lunch

~bri


more things

Post 25

Ming Mang

Ah. Things there should be a LOT LESS of: school dinners.

¦M¦


more things

Post 26

100 watt warlock of rock (aka plurrr) the Keeper of Last Minute Disasters, Minister of Green

the only things i really trust at my school caf for are the grilled cheeses, and the soda. same goes for lunch.... i trust most of the stuff for breakfast, except the pancakes (sometimes rock-hard), and the bacon.... i almost dont trust the country gravey, but im willing to let that slide for now.

~bri


more things

Post 27

Ming Mang

OK, things there should be more of: DECENT school dinners.
smiley - smiley

¦M¦


more things

Post 28

Aurora

At our school you get the choice between healthy, disgusting meals, or extra-fattening pizza-and-chips meals. Guess which one everybody chooses...

And we have weird fake-Slush-Puppie-type drinks that a friend of mine said tasted like bubblegum mixed with baking soda. I haven't dared to go near that stuff, it's a strange shade of green...

~~A~~
smiley - starsmiley - planetsmiley - star


more things

Post 29

100 watt warlock of rock (aka plurrr) the Keeper of Last Minute Disasters, Minister of Green

ive yet to try the milk on campus... but its supposed to be really good and fresh... seeing as it comes from the cows in the argo-sci/agro-business department, and so as part of the school, they produce the milk daily for the dining commons. good idea if you ask me. the pizza at the DC is like plastic on hardened paste... but it looks real good, so it becomes a part of every meal... until i decided i was going to refuse to eat it. the healthier more home-cooked style food you can get isnt even that good, because its low quality.... and (for my school) its SOUTHERN cooking, which i dont care for much at all... so thats usually a no go... im really getting big on grilled cheese though, ive had prolly about 10 this week. i wouldnt trust fake slush puppies... but id trust the people who screwed up slush puppies even less...... its half frozen icee water.... and flavor syrup.... how hard do they work to make it taste bad?

~plurrr


Key: Complain about this post