A Conversation for Smileys drawn by researchers

Home-grown smilies

Post 1

Post Team

Maybe if you ask very nicely, they may host them on the h2g2 servers Peregrin smiley - smiley
shazzPRME smiley - magic


Home-grown smilies

Post 2

Peregrin

Yes, but that would require me to write the whole page again. I'm not sure if I can be bothered, as most of the good ideas for smileys now have official smileys. (apart from the more violent ones smiley - bigeyes)


Home-grown smilies

Post 3

Bluebottle

I use all my smileys non-stop over at:
[URL removed by moderator]
No reason why there can't be an ezboard smiley page...?
Or Shazz's idea to get them officially approved isn't bad either. I've had a few of mine get blob numbers when I included them in post articles.

<BB<


Home-grown smilies

Post 4

Bluebottle

BTW - see:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A483077
to see some of the smileys that have blob numbers - including some of yours! smiley - erm

<BB<


Home-grown smilies

Post 5

hollypuppy

I believe there should be smileys representing parties and pubs, as well as amphibians and reptiles, (I was thinking along the lines of frogs and turtles) in the animal department, also some nice trees of paradise and maybe an oasis in the desert. Also I haven't seen a traveling or road trip smiley depicted yet. Oh, sunrise and set, and maybe a nice rain symbol as well.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more