Beer and... well more beer

0 Conversations

After a more than fulfillling five years spent in and out of a certain institution of higher learning, we'll call it Tufts, mainly, but not entirely because that is its name. Tufts University is a fine and upstanding place to spend $150,000 of someone's hard-earned money while learning all of life's more important lessons. The intricacies of keg-standing, funneling, shotgunning, and many other words which end in a -ing. My particular four/five years were spent learning all about German studies. In short, more beer. Sure, I've read about Schiller and the Grimms, I've read Faust or even Das Nibelungenlied. But the most important thing I learned was how to really pronounce the names of those wonderful German beers.
When it really comes down to it anyway, it doesn't matter where you go to school, or how long it took you to get that one piece of paper, your "Get out of jail free" card, it really only matters how much beer you drank.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A129151

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more