The Dark Eldar

2 Conversations

You enter a dark cave and see many tall beings, all of whom look very threatening. The one that is clearly the leader comes up to you and says "You have a simple choice human - die now on the blades on my Incubi Cadre or be carried into the night where you will die a thousand deaths at the hands of my Haemonculi. There is still one more choice. You may join us".

So you have decided to join us? That may prove to be a wise or a foolish choice, depending on time. We are the Dark Eldar, and we dance a bloody path on the precipice of annihilation. We seek to kill, maim, slaughter and burn.

We have need for many Men and Women;

HQ

Archon (Post filled)

Dracon

Lord's Retinue

Elites

Mandrakes

Troops

Wyches (Female Dark Eldar)

Dark Eldar Warriors (Male Dark Eldar)

Fast Attack

Reaver Jetbike Squadrons

Heavy Support

Dark Eldar Scourges

Ravager Crew

Command Structure

First we must fill the Lord's Retinue, so join there first. Once there are 5 Warriors/Wyches in the Retinue, join the troop choice for warriors, we reccomend Wyches for Females and Dark Eldar warriors for Males, though this will not be forced.

If you want to join a different choice then you must apply1. We will review your military history and let you know if your application is successful.

If you perform exeptionally well then you may be promoted to the rank of Dracon Lord and have your own retinue, though you can't apply for this. We come to you.



Page under construction


1You must become a Warrior/Wych first

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A1232803

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more