h2g2 Post 10.07.03

2 Conversations


Posted: 10thJuly 2003

Editorial

Think Greebo think!!! It's editorial time again...

Oh dear, my minds gone blank and I am stuck staring at a piece of virtual paper, rolling my eyes in frustration and trying not to mess about with the various 'educational' toys littering my desk.

I do know that we have another packed Post for you, with forty articles jostling for space on the Front Page. It seems, as the weeks go by, that our writing staff gets better and better, bringing you, the reader, many entertaining, educational and often downright silly items every week.

Whatever your taste, I am sure you will find something to please you on this page and, of course, if you do find something particularly to your liking, then please do let the author know. Reader participation is very much encouraged at The Post, so don't be shy, let them know what you feel, write a few words, they don't bite you know (err... well actually we are not sure about one or two of them).

Oh, and whilst I have your attention (sit up straight boys and girls), let me draw your attention to the very welcome return of Titania and her wonderful story 'The Dark Times'. They do say, do they not, all things come to s/he who waits.

Finally, please join in the fun of the Summer 2003 Caption Competition. Every week for the next 5 weeks you are being given the opportunity to submit funny captions to pictures taken at the recent h2g2 Offical Meet - and win some wonderful prizes!

Share and Enjoy!

Greebo T. Cat


 
 
FICTION
 
 
CARTOONS
 
 
REGULARS
 
 

  • Escape Pod Dreams

  • To honour and candlebrate a legacy whose man has gone to meet his manufacturer

FEATURES
 
 
h2g2 NEWS
 
 
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A1083610

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more